Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just a Few More Pictures to Cheer





















A few more... Edinburgh was a "blur," but I love the expression on Dave's face.






























The Castle at Tulum, Yucatan, Feb. 2005






















Singing at my wedding barbecue party, Oct. 2005



























Clifford and friend, Scotland, Aug. 2007























Meeting up with Fords, Fredonia, NY Summer 2004 I think




























Super Eagle, Jan. 2007






























FHS Graduation Hug























Dave's PJ pants ripped and he made himself a bandanna. This picture makes me laugh every time I see it.
























I love this shot. Waiting for the bus at Gatwix airport.

2 comments:

Marcy in TX said...

nice, thanks.

The Campbell Clan said...

Love it Dar. It makes me almost want to go through my pics of him again. I haven't been able to take them out yet. You picked some of my favorites to share.
I bet he is proud.

I love you!