Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year!

We've had a busy last several days. We made lots and lots of nuts & bolts, played with family from Portland, welcomed a missionary home, had festivities with my dad and Jim's parents, had Christmas at our house as a whole clan plus friends, enjoyed visiting with more family on Sunday after church, buried a dog, got another dog, played some more with visitors from Arizona (including bone-crunching sledding), shoveled snow, worked, rested and worked some more. I need a nap!! (My family will attest to that as I have been Sra. Grouchita lately.)

We feel very blessed to have abundance and to share some of that with family, friends and strangers this year. We hope you all have had a great holiday season and that 2010 is a fantastic and safe year for you.

Enjoy the pictures and JOY TO THE WORLD!



















4 comments:

TracyH said...

Great pictures and fun summary. So what's with the easy bake oven? I wish I had seen this early enough to ask Shelly yesterday.

Darlyn said...

She had always wanted one...

The Campbell Clan said...

Love the commentary Dar and the pics are fun too. Thanks for sharing. Love the look on Shelly's face when you got her what she always wanted!!!
Love you!

Mrs. White's library world said...

My kids had one of those and AFton still loves to bake more than cook! Glad to see dad working hard, and everybody grinning. Thanks for making time to lunch w/ me while I was there. Love you always, V