Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Glacier Beauty


We just got back from our family reunion at Glacier National Park. It was gorgeous and fun. Here are a few of my favorite shots of the 500 I took.



























Dad and the girls




Jacob mugged for me at this pretty little pond.


























Emma in the shade of a waterfall




















Group hiking Logan Pass to Hidden Lake



























Surprise, Dad!




Our hike led us to scenic Hidden Lake overlook












































This is a really awesome gorge.


A cool waterfall--one of many!















































Batter up for Sandlot baseball!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really a nice Park the Glacier National Park is, It's looking gorgeous, I love to visit this park with my family soon.

Savita

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step